- Owner: BILOGISTIK, S.A.
- Tax code: A95692083
- Company address: TERMINAL FERROVIARIA ADIF. Avenida Iparraguirre, 58. 48980 Santurtzi, Bizkaia
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+34) 944 18 90 69
Terms & conditions of use
1. Terms & conditions applicable to the access and use of this website
Access to this website is the users’ exclusive responsibility and implies that they are aware of and accept the legal notices, as well as the terms & conditions of use contained therein. The bilogistik.com/en/legal-warning/ website is for information purposes only. The products and/or services contained therein are simply for guidance and their use is exclusively intended for communication purposes; under no circumstances can they be considered to constitute a commercial offer. BILOGISTIK reserves the right to make, at any time, all changes and alterations it deems advisable and necessary to its website with no need for prior notice. The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data provided, both when completing the registration forms and at any later date; the user is responsible for communicating any changes in the information provided to reflect their true situation. The user will be responsible for any inaccurate or untruthful information provided.
1.1. Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website and the utilities provided in keeping with the law, this legal document, and all instructions and notices issued to them. The user undertakes to use the website and its contents legitimately and not for purposes which infringe current laws and/or could harm the legitimate rights of BILOGISTIK or of any third party, and/or which could cause direct or indirect damage or prejudice. The user shall therefore abstain from using any of the website contents for purposes or effects which are illegal, forbidden in this legal document, harmful to third-party rights and interests or which may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent normal use of the website, the computer equipment or any kind of documents or files or contents stored in any computer equipment (hacking) belonging to BILOGISTIK, to other users or to any Internet user (hardware and software). In particular, by way of an example but not exhaustively, the user undertakes not to share, circulate or convey to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphs, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material which:
- Contravenes, underestimates or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties constitutionally recognised, in international treaties and in all other legislation.
- Induces, incites or promotes illegal, denigratory, slanderous, degrading or violent actions or which, in general, contravene the law, the code of ethics, generally accepted good behaviour or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts for reasons of sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition.
- Includes, enables or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services which are illegal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or which, in general, contravene the code of ethics, generally accepted good behaviour or public order.
- Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in such a way that they induce people into error in regard to their purpose or to the intentions or purposes of the communicating party.
- Are protected by any third-party intellectual or industrial property rights, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from their owners to proceed with the use they make or intend to make of it.
- Violate third-party business secrets.
- Contravene the right of persons to honour, to their personal and family privacy or to their image.
- In any way damage the credit and reputation of BILOGISTIK or third parties.
- Infringe regulations on the duty to secrecy of correspondence.
- Constitute, where applicable, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, all that constituting unfair competition.
- Cause, due to their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in normal functioning of the service.
- Provoque por sus características (tales como formato, extensión, etc.) dificultades en el normal funcionamiento del servicio.
Pursuant to the above, the user undertakes to use the contents made available to them on the website, understood to be, as an example but not exhaustively, the texts, photographs, tables, images, icons, technology, software, links and all other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter the “contents”) according to the law, this legal document and other notices, regulations on use and instructions brought to their attention, as well as to the code of ethics, generally accepted good behaviour and public order and, in particular, undertake to abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, providing or in any other way publicly sharing, transforming or changing the contents, unless they have received authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights or if so doing is legally permitted by the law.
- Deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the copyright and other details identifying the rights reserved to BILOGISTIK or to its owners, their digital footprints or any other technical means established for their recognition. The user shall abstain from obtaining and even from trying to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or which have been indicated for this purpose on the website where the contents are to be found or, in general, those normally used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the services and/or the contents.
1.2. Industrial and intellectual property rights
The user is obliged to respect the industrial property rights of BILOGISTIK and BILOGISTIK companies and of any other third party. Making use of or being allowed to access the website does not imply any kind of right to the trademarks, commercial names or any other kind of distinguishing feature used therein. The user can download the website to their terminal provided that doing so is for their private use and not for commercial purposes, meaning that they cannot exploit, reproduce, distribute, change, publicly share, transfer, transform or use the website content for public or commercial purposes. Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of BILOGISTIK, and no rights of exploitation or any other kind of rights existing now or in the future in regard to said rights can be understood as having been granted to the user by virtue of that stipulated in this legal document beyond that strictly necessary for correct use of the website.
1.3. Duration of the service
INDUSTRI does not guarantee the availability and continuous functioning of the website. When reasonably possible, BILOGISTIK will provide prior warning of interruptions in the functioning of the website. Nor does INDUSTRI guarantee that the website can be used to proceed with any specific activity, nor that it is infallible. Access to the BILOGISTIK website has an indefinite duration; however, BILOGISTIK reserves the right to suspend access, with no prior warning, to users it believes have failed to observe the website regulations of use and to take the appropriate legal action. Furthermore, BILOGISTIK reserves the right to restrict access by the general public to any of the website sections, limiting access to specific users or groups of users by delivering an access password for which they will be responsible.
2. Exclusion of responsibility
BILOGISTIK makes great effort to prevent all errors in the website contents; however, it does not guarantee or accept responsibility for potential errors in the website contents. BILOGISTIK refuses all liability for damage of any kind due to:
- Interruption of the website service or unavailable access.
- Privacy and safety while using the website and/or unauthorised access by third parties.
- The potential transmission of elements having a negative affect on computer systems.
- The accuracy, exhaustive and updated nature of the contents on its website.
3. Legislation and jurisdiction
The user expressly accepts that the service provided is governed by Spanish law and that all disagreements will be settled by the Courts of Bilbao.